Icon Series 01 - Seeing Buddha
In order to experience the full results of the hex editing I applied to anamarva's “seeing buddha” model, I rendered the model with Unity.
The slow rotation allows one to see in detail the results of my hex edit manipulations, the spikes on the exterior and interior.
Depending on the machine used to view this (I highly recommend a 1.8Ghz machine with as much RAM as possible) different glitch effects will occur in the background. Above are some screenshots of some of these artefacts which occurred while viewing on a friends’ computer.
This is an alpha build of the first in a new Icons series which includes 3D prints of each hex edited model.
View the project alpha here.
34 Notes/ Hide
- pornocerounonet likes this
- julianpeachblips likes this
- technologically-difficult reblogged this from glitchtheory
- l4ndlos likes this
- human-derezzed likes this
- glitchtheory reblogged this from notendo
- pleaseentertotheleft reblogged this from notendo
- lep0le likes this
- glitchyfaces reblogged this from notendo
- dessire-collins reblogged this from glitchee and added:
- dropsofbrain likes this
- scramblesthedethdealer27 likes this
- whoreisaregularverb reblogged this from glitchee
- whoreisaregularverb likes this
- missmasquerader likes this
- christopherhornbrook likes this
- acidyazz likes this
- miss-galene likes this
- galapa-ghost likes this
- livelifemorgan likes this
- venture-6 likes this
- palrumia likes this
- niamaisie likes this
- kindur reblogged this from glitchee
- edwardiansnow likes this
- xoinmybl00dwork reblogged this from notendo
- giantgoldenrings likes this
- ticker-tape-of-the-unconscious likes this
- glitchee reblogged this from notendo
- glitchee likes this
- glitchee said: This is fucking rad man
- abillmiller likes this
- fuckdemonsgetmoney likes this
- notendo posted this